5 nov. 2014

I'm alive, promise!

Hi y'all!

It's been a long time since I updated the blog with some work or news, and it's because I've been really busy these months. 
In April I started to work as a book cover artist for a Canadian e-book publisher called MuseItUp Publishing. Also have been working for some publishers here in Spain and a lot of particular self-published authors from both sides of the Atlantic. I mean, in 7 months I've done around 30 book covers, and I still have a few more in queue... xD.
On the other side, as a comic colorist I'm working on a new (and small) one, but I can't talk about it yet.
As you can read, I never stop xD.


And, to illustrate this, I leave some of the covers I've done until today. As always, you can see all of them at my Facebook page.   









Sin comentarios